Wednesday 9 March 2016

Week 19: Channel 4 Work Experience!

Hello!

It's been a busy few weeks since I got back from Channel 4 and I've only just realised that I've not updated this blog for about three weeks so time to try and remember what I've been up to!

However week 19 was fairly easy - whilst I missed uni for a week, I was at work experience and Channel 4 and I blogged every single day!

Day 1: My first day at Channel 4 was daunting, a little bit tiring but absolutely brilliant to be able to glimpse inside such a massive company!

Day 2: This was my first day in my department at the company - I was working in the Online department with some amazing people.

Day 3: The middle of the week saw a little bit of drama and disheartening as I was ill and wasted half a day of work experience - I still feel awful about it!

Day 4: After some food and a good night's sleep I was ready to make the most of my last day in department and make a good lasting impression!

Day 5: Today the whole work experience came back to work together and feedback on what we'd done this week and talk about the next step.

It was an amazing week and I got a lovely reference, hoping to work with Channel 4 again soon - would love to go back to the work experience lot and my department and everyone I got to meet! 

And the Channel 4 canteen was amazing, good food (and free food vouchers!).

Thank you for reading! (There's going to be a few posts going up in quick succession, good or a bad thing??)

Here's to getting more work experience!




Personal blog: http://sophiecountsclouds.blogspot.co.uk/
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SophieCountsClouds
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SophieALuckett

No comments:

Post a Comment