Thursday 17 March 2016

Week 22: Week 7: Excited for the Easter Holidays!

Hello!

Let's get the ball rolling again! I definitely plan to have a more structured plan after Easter but my timetable changes a lot in May so I'll see what happens with these posts after that - something to think about I guess!

Monday - I may have missed my 9am lecture... again... but having just started getting over feeling ill, my boyfriend said I was perfectly within my rights to say I was ill and not go in. However I got a message at 10 asking where I was because I was meant to be filming for a News Day story! A bit late, but I did meet up and was filming until about half 3 and ended up having to only go to a tiny bit of my seminar. I went for the news quiz and to find out what I'd be missing that session but then had to go back to filming!

Tuesday I may have possibly missed another 9am lecture? My bad? But I did go to the seminar! Even though it was rubbish and we finished really early but even then I was back over to the main campus uni to finish off the News Day filming from the day before and with editing, I was at uni until half past seven! The latest I've stayed in a very long time... so I was justified in going straight to the pub for a massive burger right? Even then I went home that night and had to upload 10 videos for News Day and do more editing, so justified I think!

Wednesday was the first 9am I managed that week but with a struggle! I was put on an awful story that was completely unworkable and we were put on a new, slightly better story which I worked on, then went for lunch with my boyfriend and our friends and went back to wait to sign out. Dance that evening was really great though which made up for a questionable day!

Thursday was my day off and boy did I need it, unfortunately I didn't get it but for good reason! I went and got my lip repierced at long last, after it healed up at a dance competition. After that we went to Asda to buy food for a Roast my friends were doing that night and I made the most amazing apple crumble! I've been trying to replicate it since but with no luck! But it was a really good night none the less.

By Friday I was feeling much better than the week before so video was actually pretty productive! I wrote the script for part of my assignment and I managed to do a rough edit of most of the video clips too so actually useful. I was also assigned to a News Day story for the following week when I shouldn't have been, so I had to get equipment out for the next night and carry it home all by myself which wasn't fun!

But I went out and filmed on Saturday and it was nice because it was the first story I've done in a while that felt like a proper group which made me feel less reluctant about it. Then on Sunday I got the video assignment edited and I edited video and audio for the story, so productive day! And I tidied my room!

Everything's starting to come together a bit more but I'm more than ready for the Easter Holidays now!




Personal blog: http://sophiecountsclouds.blogspot.co.uk/
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SophieCountsClouds
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SophieALuckett

No comments:

Post a Comment